• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New still underpowered ranger.

TheFlamingRheo

First Post
I believe that the ranger should stay the same except that whenever they reach the prerequisites for a two-weapon fifgthing feat, one that requires two-wepon fighting, that they auto-matically pick it up. I also believe that the two-weapon fighting should bealoud in any armor, just like the true feat.

las

First Post
Your saying that when they meat the right stuff they shoud get the feat Two-Weapon Rend an epic feat they would get it before they reach level 21 and this is an epic feat!!!:mad:

TheFlamingRheo

First Post
Well I am guessing if it is an epic level feat than it requires you to be an the epic levels. And to think that I stand up for you when people make fun of you, no more.

Crothian

First Post
Okay, you want to get rid of the light armor to use TWF restriction. Are you also getting rid of the restriction that rangers cannot use double wepaons with these feats? You're also giving them Improved Two weapon fighting at 9th level and Greater Two weapon fighting at 15th level. Giving the Epic Feat for free causes problems becasue you also need a 25 Dex, and not all Rangers automatically have that. So, I suggest forgetting about giving the Epic Feat for free, but giving the other feats for free should not be that big a deal. If you are going to make the Rangers the masters of TWF, then I suggest doing this. Might as well complete the process instead of doing halfway.

las

First Post
Ok im sorry but at level 21 they would then get two-weapon rend becose they would have all the requied feats as long as he has a dex of 15. Thuse whants he gets a dex of 25 hell get Perfect Two-weapon Fighting so long as he has Ambidexterity as well. The you could say they shoud get all the tracking feat when they meat the Preps for them. Rember what the B man sead (Gamecat) that there the most front heavy class what you are doing makes that so. Its like this and thw Wizards bards ant as bad as you think on how they talk to me. And yet agen I must sat im sorry for pissing you off light all the other people we now do on a dally bases. Sorry for that one to.

By the way im the one that got you two this site in the first plase be happy ok.;) :D :cool: :)

Last edited:

Remove ads