• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Subscriber - Where is the phat loot?

Starfox

Hero
I just signed on as a subscriber after the attack but cannot find the adventure path and other subscriber-only stuff. I can edit my sig and such, so the subscription seems to have been correctly registered.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's all still a little bit of a mess with things being moved around. I've moved the ZEITGEIST stuff onto a brand new Subscribers Content page but not War of the Burning Sky yet.

War of the Burning Sky #6 - #1 2 are sitting in a subscriber forum here at present, awaiting their move. You can grab those from there. And you can grab #1 and the two guides for it for free from the wiki page. That still leaves you without WotBS #2- #5 , though, which were on our old subscriber page which was completely lost to the hack/rebuild, so I'll get those moved over as quickly as I can!

Sorry, I know it's all an unholy mess right now. We'll get it tidied up!

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm having a similar problem, minor deal but It won't show 'silver subscriber' under my name or let me change my 'registered user' to something else.

Caerin

First Post
Got a group running through War of the Burning Sky, but can't find access to 2-5. I assume they're still unavailable?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm on it -- the files themselves were lost in the hack. I have the 3.5 files on my home PC, but the 4E ones I'm still trying to get from RPGNow without having to actually buy them from myself!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I'm on it -- the files themselves were lost in the hack. I have the 3.5 files on my home PC, but the 4E ones I'm still trying to get from RPGNow without having to actually buy them from myself!

Make yourself a one time deal!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads