• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Third-Party PF Developer

Abandoned Arts

First Post
Dark Mistress: You've seen a lot of third-party content, I know. That being the case, I'd be remiss if I didn't ask which product you sampled, and what you thought of it.

Fooly_Cooly

First Post
Hmm.Ok. It might be good to word it and actually state that it gives them the sickened condition. I miss translated it as a fluff description. My bad. The fighter feats were interesting. The club based 1's are def unique.

Abandoned Arts

First Post
I thought so, too. Some weapons seem to get quite a lot less love than others, so I ran with the (virtually) fighter-specific Weapon Specialization line of feats to give a little attention to a few of the under-loved weapon types (clubs, quarterstaffs, and the like).

If you enjoyed the fighter content, check out the $0.99 Class Acts: Barbarians PDF.

Dark Mistress

First Post
Dark Mistress: You've seen a lot of third-party content, I know. That being the case, I'd be remiss if I didn't ask which product you sampled, and what you thought of it.

I got the one for witches and I have only gave it a once over so far. It looked promising but with out reading it all and thinking on it I couldn't say for sure.

Remove ads