• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New to Los Angeles, Seeking a Group for 5e

Kinneus

Explorer
I'm brand new to the LA area and looking for a group to play with on the weekends. I played 4e for a few years, but I've currently made the jump to 5e and I'm only really interested in playing 5e.

I'm also kind of a Shadowrun fan and I'm always willing to try out a new system, but for the most part I'm really hoping to find a group that can let me play around with 5e at least a little bit.

Drop me a line if you need a new player! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

xynthoros

First Post
Depending on what part of Los Angeles you are from, there are a few gaming locales. You might try "The Guild House" off Artesia blvd. in Bellflower, they have 5e games on both Mondays and Wednesdays. I am oft there on the latter.

Kinneus

Explorer
I'm actually in NoHo and don't have a car, so that's like a two hour public transit adventure for me. Appreciate the offer, though.

Kinneus

Explorer
Just posting to say I'm still looking for a game in the LA/North Hollywood/Burbank kind of area.

Meltdown Comics is indeed a magical wonderland of comedy and nerdy goodness. I seriously love that place, but it appears the 5e tables are full.

Remove ads