• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E New Wandering Monsters - Deities & Demigods - 02/19

Remathilis

Legend
I'm glad they addressed alternate theistic systems rather than pantheism (monotheism, philosophies, or simple "good/evil") and specifically calls out Eberron a couple of times in it. That makes me a lot more at ease at the cleric/domain/deity system they bandied back and forth for a while in the playtest.

Nathan McTague

First Post
1. Is it in the first one (hoard of the dragon queen) or the second (the rise of tiamat)?
2. Where in the book?
3. How come whenever I look it up I either don't get an answer, it's eligible, or it's for a different edition of D&D?

Remathilis

Legend
1. Is it in the first one (hoard of the dragon queen) or the second (the rise of tiamat)?
2. Where in the book?
3. How come whenever I look it up I either don't get an answer, it's eligible, or it's for a different edition of D&D?
Rise of Tiamat in the monsters and NPCs section. She's cr 30 with 5 legendary actions and a lot of damage potential.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads