New Website

thesilentbard

First Post
Just a question before I send the P.A. :

I'm a bit confused with the perpetual duration of the agreement (point 6). If for whatever reasons I should want to cease my colaboration, would it be hard to do so?

Say for example I pass to the second round of the famous WotC campaign world design contest (hum...), and they want me to use material not to be found elsewhere... or something in those lines.

Last edited:

sigfried

Adventurer
Clearing things up

FanCC and ENWorld

Our web master John Farrell has his own hosting service now, and he registered the Fancc Domain. He also wanted to take advantage of the features the host offered.

So they decided to move the FanCC website to that server. Mostly just an issue of logistics and having a dedicated domain. Nothing against EN world which is all kinds of cool. Since were not tecnicaly hosted here, well.... we arnt hosted here. I'd still like to think we have a good relationship with EN World. The only bad thing was not letting him know about it earlier. (although it was a decision that was made in the span of a week or so)

Permission Agreement

The PA only has the effect of promising that anything you send to us is your own work and that you give us permission to publish it as OGC under the OGL.

Once you give us something you can't take it back, ever. You are under no obligation to continue sending us submissions, and you can certainly sell the same work to someone else, but you can't make us stop using it as well.

Of course if you asked nicely we very well may remove it, but legaly it becomes Open Gaming Content and anyone and everyone has the right to publish and use it any way they please without any need for permission. (the one restriction is that they must publish it OGL style and give you credit for it)

Sigfried Trent
Team leader Netbook of Feats

Telgian

First Post
Attn. thesilentbard

Brief note: the Netbook of Planes no longer uses the FaNCC PA.
We now have a policy of using the OGL only.

Telgian.

Telgian

First Post
The Netbook of Planes & The FanCC

As an elaboration on my previous post, the Netbook of Planes has left the FanCC.
This is the reason that we no longer use the FanCC Permission Agreement.

We maintain contact with the FanCC, have a link exchange in place, and some of our netbook members will continue to be involved with the various FanCC netbooks.

We offer our best wishes to the FanCC for their continued sucess.

Telgian.
Netbook of Planes

Remove ads