• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Wizards Pregen Template?

Hawke

Explorer
Does anybody know if there's a template created that might allow one to create a character sheet like the newpregen sheets that wizards is giving out? The ones with D&D Encounters that are designed to be laminated and wet-erase marker compatible... with the cool background image.

I'm going tomorrow to dndenc, and despite really wanting to make my own character, I'm leaning towards asking for a pregen just for the cool sheet.

Wrathamon

Adventurer
Does anybody know if there's a template created that might allow one to create a character sheet like the newpregen sheets that wizards is giving out? The ones with D&D Encounters that are designed to be laminated and wet-erase marker compatible... with the cool background image.

I'm going tomorrow to dndenc, and despite really wanting to make my own character, I'm leaning towards asking for a pregen just for the cool sheet.

I saw that someone had made one but now I can't find it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads