• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Year rpg Resolutions

ibldedibble

First Post
Actually get my group together to play again... it's been SIX MONTHS (with one or two one-shot exceptions). :.-(

That and finish some of the old campaigns I've started on... already removed a couple and mixed some together, I think I'm down to three campaigns I'm "working" on now.

P

PaulofCthulhu

To produce more direct offerings from YSDC, both physical and digital.

Maybe start playing Beyond the Mountains of Madness.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Stick to my current plan of not starting a campaign until I have more than the beginning fleshed out (because I always lose steam and let the campaign die once the beginning is done otherwise).

Read every game book on my shelf...ok...start reading every game book on my shelf and finish some time next decade.

Find a way, some way, some how, to sit on the players' side of the screen for more than a single session.

Weregrognard

First Post
Four resolutions this year, most of them w/ an "old-school" vibe:

1. DM an LFR game (Veteran DM, but kind of shy about DMing for total strangers)

2. Try out Castles & Crusades (likely with some old D&D modules)

3. Wean myself from WotC adventure design style for 4e games (seriously looking at Goodman Games' DDCs for inspiration)

4. Write up a homebrew setting (even if I don't get to run it)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads