• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Newb looking for 3.5 class help!

Nexilis

First Post
If your DM allows Heroes of Horror, I'd suggest the Dread necromancer. It casts as a sorcerer focusing on necromancy along with some very nifty abilities. The crowning ability has your character turning completely undead and becoming a lich.

irdeggman

First Post
Try the Fiendish Heritige feat tree from Complete Mage.

Good flavor - works best for a warlock, but if you can find "eveil" descriptor spells to cast then it can be a good deal.

1st feat in tree has prerequisite of "non-ggod" alignment.

Personnaly I prefer the fey heritage tree (prerequisite - non-lawful aligment) but it might not work as well for you flavor wise (depends on how your DM/setting has fey coming from)

GunnerRecall10

First Post
Alright for everyone who asked, I consider myself a newb because I've only played two campaigns of pathfinder until this 3.5 campaign, and those were with close friends. I'm playing with a little more of an advanced group of players this time around.

And for stats I rolled 18,17,16,16,16,16,15.

The dread necro and fiend blooded sound the most interesting to me along with the warlock coming in at third place.

And thank you to everyone responding to this thread.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads