• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Newcastle Australia: Players Wanted

Hygric

First Post
My gaming group is going to be down to three players soon (bloody international students having to go home!), so I want to try to get a few more in on the fun. We game every week or fortnight depending on real life commitments. Normally we game on saturday, but sometimes on the sunday if that is better for people. We have a mailing list set up to stay in touch and organise game sessions.

At the moment we are playing a DnD campaign set in Greyhawk (characters are currently level 14 - 15), but we change games when the mood takes us, and play such games as SLA, Vampire, Shadowrun etc etc. The location of the game is in either Broadmeadow or Hamilton.

Just to blow my own horn for a bit, I have been GM'ing for about 12 years now, and prefer to run with minimal preparation. The longest campaign I have run lasted for about three and a half years, so campaign longevity is not a problem. Oh, and my group detests big dungeon crawls with a passion, so you will see little of that. :D

Last edited:

Remove ads