• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Newish to ENWorld. Looking for Group

Sil

First Post
Greetings.

I am relatively new to ENWorld, but would ENjoy getting involved in a game in this great community.

I am looking for 3.5, and would prefer Eberron, but not exclusively. If there is a newb friendly group out there, which would not mind taking the time to show a quick student the ropes, I would be much obliged. I think I am familiar with PbP etiquette, a pretty good roleplayer, and can be an active poster. I would consider a chat game too, but am less familiar with that medium. (I recently took a look at openrpg and thought that was interesting.)

I am up for any character, and can create, take over or accept an assigned character, as you desire. Sorry, but I have no interest in an evil campaign at this time.

If you think there might be a spot in your group for someone like me, please let me know.

AmorFati

First Post
Sil said:
I am interested. Is the correct response to post in your thread, my thread, or go to PM's?

You're welcome to post in the thread, perhaps with some info about your coming character etc. I'm hoping to get this game going before the end of this week

Sil

First Post
It seems there are a few people looking at the wizard spot.

If anyone else has a spot, please let me know. I thank you.

Timothy

First Post
Sil said:
It seems there are a few people looking at the wizard spot.

If anyone else has a spot, please let me know. I thank you.

Well, I do have a spot. It is a political game that will start in august.

Take a look to see if you like it, although it is not a standard game.

It is Roleplay heavy though and because you said you were a good roleplayer, it would be easy to pick it up.

here's the link http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=138738

Verbatim

Explorer
AmorFati said:
If there is enough interest, I might start up The Sunless Citadell, a 1st level WotC module.

I would be interested if you started this one up. Any thoughts on when you might be doing it?

As to not totally hijack the thread, in the Baron game I have taken over an Abjur char who while fun to play is not an offensive powerhouse by any means. If you do make up a mage char, one with some firepower wouldn't hurt...:)

Last edited:

Palskane

First Post
AmorFati said:
If there is enough interest, I might start up The Sunless Citadell, a 1st level WotC module.

Like Verbatim, I would be interested in this, should you decide to run it. I currently play/DM in several games on rpol, and am very familiar with pbp games.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads