• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[News] Role-player decapitated (drug addicts arrested)

Frostmarrow

First Post
Buttercup said:

Disliking someone's make up and/or clothing is such a good reason to dismember them. Total disconnect from reality here.

It says so in the paper but I think it's false. Why would you put on white make up when you go from work in the local video rental store to a pub? Considering Halmstad hasn't had a Vampire Live game for more than a year.

Oh well. I expect the full police report in about a week. Then we will know.

Agback

Explorer
JRRNeiklot said:
Only rpgs catch this kind of crap.

The girl next door when I was growing up was a keen canoeist (State and national champion, that sort of thing). She married a guy whom she met through canoeing. They had two kids. She left him and took the kids. He killed her with a kitchen knife and then hanged himself. No-one blamed canoeing.

But if I were run over by a bus the papers would probably blame gaming.

Regards,

Agback

hammymchamham

First Post
Frostmarrow said:
A 46 year old admits: "I flipped out... I put a knife in him."

The 46 year old and his 28 year old friend then proceeded to dismember the victim in the 46 year old's apartment.

The motive could have been that the murderer became irate by the victim's black clothing and white make up.

The 46 year old and his 28 year old accomplice are rumored to be drug addicts. Perhaps the victim was in the murderer's vicintity to buy drugs. A friend of the victim's says that the victim has been known to smoke hashhish.

The above is taken from
Expressen

I guess the police thought the drug-lead was more interesting then the RPG-lead. What do you think?

Sorry, I can't read swedish, can you provide a direct link to one of their articles? Thanks.

ninthcouncil

First Post
At least once it is clear that RPG's are not involved, we can expect the usual full page retraction from the newspapers that suggested as much. And that clown of a "psychiatrist" will stop hiding his prejudices behind a professional qualifiaction and volunteer for retraining.

Erm, maybe not.:rolleyes:

Redleg06

First Post
Buttercup said:

Disliking someone's make up and/or clothing is such a good reason to dismember them. Total disconnect from reality here.

Well, more likely anyway.

Not necessarily. If they were stoned (depending on what they were on) then the victims appearance / behavior could have exacerbated any drug induced paranoia / hostility.

Olive

Explorer
Frostmarrow said:
It says so in the paper but I think it's false. Why would you put on white make up when you go from work in the local video rental store to a pub? Considering Halmstad hasn't had a Vampire Live game for more than a year.

do you know any goths? trust me, lots of them will put on white make up/corpse paint to go to the corner shop.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Redleg06 said:
Not necessarily. If they were stoned (depending on what they were on) then the victims appearance / behavior could have exacerbated any drug induced paranoia / hostility.

I think I didn't express myself clearly. Let me try it again.

If they were stoned/crazy/angry enough to think that his appearance was a good reason to dismember him, they had a total disconnect from reality.

Remove ads