• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E NEWSFLASH: New Version of Dungeons and Dragons Doesn't Please Everyone!

The Hitcher

Explorer
Half expected to see someone arguing (and whining) about this so I could laugh as it sailed over their head. Pleasantly surprised that hasn't happened yet. This reflects my feelings exactly, though to be honest, I've found these forums delightful after originally trying and failing to find excited positive reactions on the official WOTC forums. Now there's a place full of some very vocal and angry people.

Ha, yeah. I posted this on three boards. It sank without a reply on the Wizards board.

Thanks for the love, guys. Glad it brightened some people's days.

Hussar

Legend
Grr, snaffle raggit grablle!! I can't posrep [MENTION=63747]The Hitcher[/MENTION] for this. Very, very funny. Well done you sir.

Uchawi

First Post
Sharpen that satirical wit, the game has not even been released. Is this a temporary post, a permanent post, or should we resist the urge to post? All I know is it takes 3 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads