• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Next Huge Minis

the Jester

Legend
Is there any word yet on what the next huge set on minis by WotC will contain? Perhaps I'm jumping the gun just a tad ;), but I'd really like to have a clue. I loved the GoL set- I just actually bought another one just last Friday and finally got a dragon, a red!!- and would totally dig on seeing some more.

Does WotC have any kind of system for taking suggestions/requests about what critters to feature as minis? Cuz there needs to be a spider of some kind (huge? :))... and I would dig on a gibbering mouther mini... and we need more slaadi.

Also, I personally would love to see a few monsters from the ELH as minis- perhaps the anaxim, atropal and neh-thalggu?

One can dream... :cool:

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
No word yet, but I imagine that it will be the first or second set of 2006 that we see huges again.

Cheers!

Belen

Adventurer
I want to see some huge elementals etc. There are a lot of huge minis in the normal MM that we really do not need anything from the ELH.

BelenUmeria said:
I want to see some huge elementals etc. There are a lot of huge minis in the normal MM that we really do not need anything from the ELH.
Our party's druid keeps summoning huge earth elementals, and its just not the same using treants as substitutes.

Much more useful then nightwalkers - I've got 3 or 4 of those, which I suppose I could wheel out the next time I fancy a TPK.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Ogrork the Mighty said:
What with the pre-production timeframes and all, I would think it's too late to be petitioning for specific huge minis for the next set.

Don't mention that word there. It's evil and will get your thread locked.

Anyway, I'd love to have a Black Dragon, and a Shadow Dragon. Maybe both, one being a Dracolich (cause I want that one especially). Other dragons are always welcome, too. Blue and Copper because LE and CG don't have a dragon, yet (I'd have no problems with 4 dragons in that set, LG Bronce, CG Copper, LE Blue/Green, CE Black, and a Shadow Dracolich for good measure, that one's an Undead, so he doesn't count ;))

Pants

First Post
Here are some of the minis I'd really, really like to see:
- A Chimera
- A Bebilith (fills the nice freaking huge spider mini niche)
- A Bar-lgura demon
- A Retriever
- A Hamatula
- A Malebranche (LE needs some heavy hitters)
- A Huge Blue or Green Dragon
- A Frost Wurm
- A Djinn or an Efreet
- A Howler
- A Night Hag
- An Ogre Mage
- A Roper
- A Remorhaz
- A Shadow Mastiff
- Any Slaad
- A Tendriculous
- More Common Troglodytes
- Winter Wolves

A Hydra 'mini' would be great too.

In fact, I'd like to see less character type minis, or, more importantly different character minis. How many elves with bows and dwarves with hammers and axes do we have? How about some humans with glaives, spear wielding dwarves. In fact, how about less dwarves and more gnomes and halflings. :)

Remove ads