• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

nice campaign site

Jeremy757

First Post
Yeah this site was discussed in a thread a couple of weeks ago. It has some neat features, but I decided it wasn't customizable enough for what I ultimately wanted to do with a campaign site. Plus it just hard to look at. Not a pretty site.

Shattered Sun is the beginnings of my campaign site on PBwiki.

greyscale1

First Post
I myself use epicwords, though admittedly I havent shopped around.

Blogs for myself and every player and a wiki that you can reference to easily with your blogs? Its got everything I need.

Merkuri

Explorer
We just started using Epic Words for our campaign, and I enjoy it so far. Twice now I've made suggestions or bug reports and the creator has responded to me almost immediately and usually made the change I wanted in a couple hours. I like the loot and XP management, but I think the part I like best about the site is the creator's responsiveness to feedback.

Jeremy757

First Post
I guess tastes vary. I actually like the color scheme.

Not just the color, but I dislike that font they use for all there headings. The site would greatly benefit from giving the users the ability to control the colors, fonts and layouts on their page. Not necessarily full customization but give us some different layout templates to work from. If they did this I would probably use it as a supplement to my wiki.

Merkuri

Explorer
There is some customization you can do, but I think right now it's only for blog posts. I'm sure if you submit some feedback (there's a link at the bottom of every Epic Words page) he'd work on making it even more customizable for you. Like I said above, he's been very receptive to my feedback so far.

Jeremy757

First Post
There is some customization you can do, but I think right now it's only for blog posts.

Yeah, I noticed this. The wiki section didn't seem very robust.

I'm sure if you submit some feedback (there's a link at the bottom of every Epic Words page) he'd work on making it even more customizable for you. Like I said above, he's been very receptive to my feedback so far.

I'll do that. I've been keeping an eye on the site and will continue to do so. It has potential.

Ktulu

First Post
So far, I'm impressed. thanks for the link. I'll be using this for my next game. It starts next week, so this is perfect.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads