• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nick Logue and Wolfgang Baur drink The Blood of the Gorgon together!

Nlogue

First Post
Hey All!

I'm taking on a massive (and massively cool) project over at Wolfgang Baur's Open Design and want to get the word out.

BLOOD OF THE GORGON!!!

Listen to the podcast too...my first podcast...le sigh!...I totally pimp Paizo in the podcast btw...it's awesome!

Open Design if you are not familiar with it is absolutely sex-tastic. The patrons go behind the scenes for daily sneak peeks at the adventure design process and contribute their own wants/needs/feverish desires to the design work. I also contribute design essays on some of the more interesting or challenging topics of design as related to this specific adventure too, and of course interact with everyone who signs on to make the process intensi-f#*%! At the end of the process, patrons are the ONLY ones who get the adventure.

Sign up if you're interested, and please pass the word on everywhere! I want to get a great community of people together for this project. Collaborative creation is my favorite thang!

Nlogue

First Post
Kid Charlemagne said:
You bastards!

(grabs credit card and shuffles off to open design website...)

HA! Wolf and I are evil EVIL men! :D
Can't wait to work with you Kid Charlemagne! ROCK!

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
I'm a fan of the setting of the City of Zobeck, as it has come out in bits an pieces in various Open Design projects and Kobold Quarterly articles, of urban adventures, and of the Chimes at Midnight adventure and its followups (I'm playing a consulting detective in an alternate Victorian England D&D game as a matter of fact), so this was a clear winner to me.

I wasn't sure if I was going to get in on this round of Open Design, but ya got me hook line and sinker.

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
It is really a shame you guys just don't sell the final products, I just don't have time for the behind the scene stuff. I do wish you luck on the new project.

Spell

First Post
Vascant said:
It is really a shame you guys just don't sell the final products, I just don't have time for the behind the scene stuff. I do wish you luck on the new project.

I really have to strongly agree with Vascant.
even if I had the time to follow what goes on behind the scenes, there are past projects that i would really like to take a look at (the ghoul one comes to mind).

maybe i can suggest waiting a 6 months grace period, and then sell the product to everyone? if it was also available as a PDF file, it would be just fantastic.

please?

Nlogue

First Post
Spell said:
I really have to strongly agree with Vascant.
even if I had the time to follow what goes on behind the scenes, there are past projects that i would really like to take a look at (the ghoul one comes to mind).

maybe i can suggest waiting a 6 months grace period, and then sell the product to everyone? if it was also available as a PDF file, it would be just fantastic.

please?

I think if you sign up for a Basic Membership you could just tune out and get your delicious adventure at the end of the process. I know some folks that are going to be doing that with this one.

I'm looking forward to rapping with people as we work, but you could just as easily just pay $25 and get a big module out of it. This one is 50,000 words so that translates to a 64 page mega module basically (twice the size of a Gamemastery mod from Paizo). Not bad for $25 really.

Nlogue

First Post
trollwad said:
What level PCs is the adventure appropriate for?

I'm thinking somewhere 12th or lower. Most likely no lower than 10th though. Still, if the patrons want a different level range then we shall tweak as needs be.

Remove ads