Nifft 10k

Mycanid

First Post
Nifft said:
I don't think I've ever posted in Hivemind, or in a play-by-post thread.

Are those the more common methods of legitispam? ... I mean, of increasing one's volume, if you know what I mean?

Cheers, -- N

Come on in and see for yourself.... :]

Nifft said:
I don't think I've ever posted in Hivemind, or in a play-by-post thread.

Are those the more common methods of legitispam? ... I mean, of increasing one's volume, if you know what I mean?

Cheers, -- N

I'm not sure about the Hivemind, but PbP threads aren't necessarily the quickest way of increasing your post count, if that's all you want to do. Posts can sometimes be quite long if you want to actually roleplay a bit. Plus you need to read what others have posted so that you know what is going on. On the other hand, they really are a lot of fun (Provided you can find one that actually lasts longer than a couple of weeks. I've had a bad run of luck with the PbP's that I've joined. :\ )

To truly maximise your post count, you want to be able to post somewhere that you only need short comments that don't require a lot of thinking or reading. Maybe try the Rules forum! ;) :lol:

Olaf the Stout

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Olaf the Stout said:
I'm not sure about the Hivemind, but PbP threads aren't necessarily the quickest way of increasing your post count, if that's all you want to do.
Nah, I'm already on page 1 of the poster list without using such methods. I was just curious about the truth behind the crawling abomination friendly thread called "Hivemind".

Olaf the Stout said:
don't require a lot of thinking or reading. Maybe try the Rules forum! ;) :lol:
:lol: indeed, good sir. Far too true, too. :)

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Sound of Azure said:
NIFFT

In the grim darkness of ENWorld there are only bad puns!

Congrats, Nifft! Hope there are many more posts to come! :)
You are my favorite synaesthesic effect evar. :D

Thanks! -- N

Terraism

Explorer
Nifft said:
Nah, I'm already on page 1 of the poster list without using such methods. I was just curious about the truth behind the crawling abomination friendly thread called "Hivemind".
You know, there was a time, long, long ago, when the "crawling abomination" didn't actually increase our post count. :p For more than about a week, anyway. Ah, memories.

Nifft said:

:lol: indeed, good sir. Far too true, too. :)

I just checked. I'm sitting around the 250 mark. From memory, this put me on page 9. The hilarious thing to note is that Crothian has twice as many posts as everyone else bar the second highest poster! :eek:

Olaf the Stout

Last edited:

Remove ads