Nights Black Agents - Interest check

Kaodi

Hero
So, were you still planning on getting an actual campaign going at some point, [MENTION=56746]mudbunny[/MENTION] , or have you been sated for the time being?

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Yup. I will be starting up a campaign in the next week or two, once my wife's Mother's Day Honey Do list has been whittled down some. Tomorrow I will open up a recruiting thread once I get a chance to dig through this thread and grab the usernames of those who have already expressed an interest and/or reserved a spot.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Yup. I will be starting up a campaign in the next week or two, once my wife's Mother's Day Honey Do list has been whittled down some. Tomorrow I will open up a recruiting thread once I get a chance to dig through this thread and grab the usernames of those who have already expressed an interest and/or reserved a spot.

Are you thinking to carry on using Piratecat's pregens, or start with fresh PCs?

-Hyp.

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Probably with PCats pregens, but I will allow people to reskin them as long as they keep the basics and the connections/trust.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Probably with PCats pregens, but I will allow people to reskin them as long as they keep the basics and the connections/trust.

If you're looking for confirmations of interest, I'll put a hand up - happy to carry on with Gabriella, although I note that you're vacating Ashcan for the GM's chair, and he's another I'd be interested in giving a whirl...

-Hyp.

Remove ads