Nine Necromancers

Mary_Crowell

First Post
Have you read the Newsflesh trilogy by Mira Grant? It might be a really good inspiration for some of the ideas you are developing. Her zombie virus results from the interaction between two viruses: one that was created to cure the common cold and another that was a cure for cancer. (Kellis-Amberlee)

The books are Feed, Deadline, and Blackout. They are excellent reads and could be really helpful here.

Stormonu

Legend
Have you read the Newsflesh trilogy by Mira Grant? It might be a really good inspiration for some of the ideas you are developing. Her zombie virus results from the interaction between two viruses: one that was created to cure the common cold and another that was a cure for cancer. (Kellis-Amberlee)

The books are Feed, Deadline, and Blackout. They are excellent reads and could be really helpful here.

Thanks, it's something certainly worth checking into. Though, for the original Zompocalypse, I'm drawing on numerous sources - Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, I am Legend, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, The Walking Dead, Resident Evil I-VI, Left-4-Dead, Left-4-Dead 2, and Dead Rising.

Remove ads