• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Ninjas in A5e

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
Adept (Exalted Athlete)/ Rogue (Ninja)/ +Artificer (Machinist) for Donatello, Berserker (Rager) for Raphael, Marshall or O5e's Fighter (Samurai) for Leonardo. Hmm...if Samurai was an A5e subclass, would it be a Fighter subclass or a Marshall subclass? As for Mikey, you might be right. None of the A5e subclasses scream Mikey! 😋 What about one of the O5e subclasses for him?
....?

1688990889190.png

le Redoutable

Ich bin El Glouglou :)
So Naruto 's path would include the elementalist spellcasting class ( elementalists as invocation/evocation and transmutation/alterations )

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
One reason why I am curious to see what Purple Martin Games' Elementalist class in MoAR: Complete looks like. ;)
Having seen it: It's very much 'Last Airbender' kinda stuff with spells and Elemental Defenses and Blasts and stuff.

Making it Naruto would probably just mean multiclassing monk/elementalist. MAYBE with a splash of Rogue.

But I could absolutely use the Elementalist as the basis for a "Bender" Motif Class that picks one element to be awesome with. If @timespike were interested in that for a future publication.

Having seen it: It's very much 'Last Airbender' kinda stuff with spells and Elemental Defenses and Blasts and stuff.

Making it Naruto would probably just mean multiclassing monk/elementalist. MAYBE with a splash of Rogue.

But I could absolutely use the Elementalist as the basis for a "Bender" Motif Class that picks one element to be awesome with. If @timespike were interested in that for a future publication.
:) Now I am even more interested in seeing it.

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Any and all A5E classes with a sufficiently open license are on the table for future motif classes as far as I'm concerned.

I have a few ideas that incorporate VRC classes whenever that becomes available.

Last edited:

Remove ads