• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Hero's Welcome (Eberron)

Nazhkandrias

First Post
I'm going to edit my last post slightly, I forgot to include the fact that I have a Raven familiar. He knows the Draconic language, I'll add in a small detail about him in the post. I'll include stats in my Rogue's Gallery sheet. Sorry I forgot him in the e-mail, mhd! Besides, what's a Necromancer without the stereotypical raven? :heh:

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Some background

Since Kuro destroyed his father masterpiece, an enormous crystal, his name was forwarded by "Gemshard". He was an adept at the local temple in his natal city at the east mountains of Cyre.
But war erases every thing, as it erases Kuros town and Kuros father. Desolated, he and a handful of survivors drifted through the vast continent, searching a town to settle, and they found Sharn ,after many month of journey.
The dwarf fit in the town nicely, in times of war every useful hand is well accepted. Kuro worked as scribe during most of the war, keeping archives of the war progress.
One day, that seems like any others, a stranger comes to town, a dwarf. Roham was hes name, Master of Earth his profession. The well equipped and experienced dwarf walked up the stairs into the headquarters, where he spoke with the commanders, explaining his mission. The Cult of the Four, a somehow secret
society of Elemental Masters, have sent many Elemental masters to aid the different Nations. The reasons remained unknown, but the high rank officers agree to let Roham train some of the civilians in the headquarters in the ways of the Elements. Kuro was the first chosen by Master Roham, since he felt Kuros native affinity with Earth.
Many more were trained and they accompany many battalions in skirmishes, where they developed quite well, causing many casualties in the enemy ranks, as they also healed and act as clerics to the own troops.
But in a skirmish, just as any other, the enemy had a plan. While fighting, enemy troops started coming and coming, there were so many of them that the Earth wielders strengh started fading. Many were slain still fighting, many on the run. Roham was the last standing, turning his rivals into stone, conjuring earth elementals at his side, and rising walls to stop enemy advance. Kuro was fighting when an arrow hit the upper right part of his chest, making him unconscious.
Hours latter he woke up in the middle of the city, being carried up by some of his companions. After he healed, Kuro fought bravely until the War was over.
Peace prevail, at last, though the Day of Mourning devastated Cyre. Kuro still lives in Sharn, thinking his lesson there is still unlearned.

mhd

Adventurer
The Rogue's Gallery is open. Between this and the OOC thread, we should have everything we got, no reason to post here further (until recruting is re-opened for some reason).

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Well, it isn't neccessarily a recruiting thread anymore, but we should still check it from time to time. We can ask questions here without disrupting the flow of the IC thread.

Which brings me to my question... you said that you would be lavish with Action Points (I know how they work, you roll something important that you don't like, roll 1d6, add the result, and you get a set amount each level), but exactly how many Action Points per character? For Novhilion, an Aristocrat 1/Wizard 1, how many Action Points would you give?

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Sorry about not posting yet, I shall put Oakheart in the rogue's gallery later tonite when I get home.

Background:
Oakheart was Forged and sold to Halfling mercenaries working for the Cyran Infantry. There he was their Healer, and developed a bond with the Halfling's dinosaurs. He requsted one for a pack animal, and named him Swift Tooth. He then served primarily as a veternarian, healing their mounts more then them. After the war he became somewhat of a recluse, living in nature away from people. Now he has made his way back to Sharn to find work and look for old friends.

Ion

Explorer
Nazhkandrias said:
Well, it isn't neccessarily a recruiting thread anymore, but we should still check it from time to time. We can ask questions here without disrupting the flow of the IC thread.

I think that's what this thread is intended for.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads