• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No listing for World of Darkness 2 in Reviews Section

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Funksaw, anyone can add a product to the database, all you need to do is go to the publisher’s page and click the “add new product” option. (It’s located under the official webpage link)

Funksaw

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Funksaw, anyone can add a product to the database, all you need to do is go to the publisher’s page and click the “add new product” option. (It’s located under the official webpage link)

Good plan, except there's no listing for White Wolf.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Could someone please alter the records so d20 Future is considered to be out? I've tried to edit the info, but I guess no one believes me that it's out. Or they haven't gotten around to it.

I dislike editing records, for obvious reasons (after you dropped me after a week without any sort of explanation after I volunteered to help keep the reviews up to date), but it really rubs my face in it when I have to keep checking on an item to see if my changes have been updated or not.

Crothian

First Post
trancejeremy said:
Could someone please alter the records so d20 Future is considered to be out? I've tried to edit the info, but I guess no one believes me that it's out. Or they haven't gotten around to it.

I dislike editing records, for obvious reasons (after you dropped me after a week without any sort of explanation after I volunteered to help keep the reviews up to date), but it really rubs my face in it when I have to keep checking on an item to see if my changes have been updated or not.

Well, its showing as released. It looks like someone must have gotten to it. It was Gen Con weekend end so many people just aren't around and checking the review section as often.

What obvious reasons do you dislike editing records? Perhaps they aren't so obvious. And I have no idea who the "you" is you refer to, but updates do take time occasionally. I have no idea why it "rubs your face in it" whatever it might be either. But as always I'm glad to be of some help. :D

Remove ads