• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No new adventures?

JoeGKushner

First Post
Probably a combination of counting on people to use the DDI part for Dungeon magazine and of the DM essentials thing having two adventures in it.

ggroy

First Post
Wonder if the Shadowfell box set will come with an adventure.

If 4E Ravenloft turns out to also be a box set too, wonder if it will come with an adventure.

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
If 4E Ravenloft turns out to also be a box set too, wonder if it will come with an adventure.
The Ravenloft Roleplaying Game is a standalone product like the Gamma World Roleplaying Game, so it will almost certainly have a) an adventure or two inside and b) be followed up with "add-ons" like the Famine in Far-Go product for Gamma World.

samursus

Explorer
Not that wotc has had the best track record with their adventures :p
I don't think I'll be missing them. Would be nice for someone else (paizo) to come up to bat.

Not that wotc has had the best track record with their adventures :p
I don't think I'll be missing them. Would be nice for someone else (paizo) to come up to bat.

True, but WotC seemed to be turning a corner after seeing Tomb of Horrors.

And I think we can forget about Paizo doing 4e adventures.

renau1g

First Post
I wasn't a fan of the GG stuff, but I only had some of the early stuff so they might have gotten better. Yeah it's slim pickings as far as good 4e adventures are concerned. I have spent some time converting Paizo's Kingmaker to 4e .

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads