• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No XP/Laughs?

What 'edition' of EN World are we on these days? Can we edition war about the messageboard features?

Actually, I guess I need to update my avatar, since it looks stretched and pixelated on desktop.

iserith

Magic Wordsmith
A lot of the previous XP doesn't seem to have migrated. I currently only have 336 "likes", all of which seem to date back to 2014. No record of anything since then. Before the switch, I had 2400 or so between XP and Laughs.

Disconcerting. Although I created my account in 2010, I didn't really start posting here until the WotC forums shut down which was 2014/15? So if that is the case, I have to climb up from nothing again.

Rune

Once A Fool
Granted, XP wasn’t even a thing during most of EN World’s first decade, so I guess I can’t be too bothered by it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I don’t see that on mobile.

When you say "on mobile" could you clarify what you mean? Just viewing the site on a mobile device (which shows the same as desktop) or using the Tapatalk app (which is a third party app I don't have any control over)?

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
When you say "on mobile" could you clarify what you mean? Just viewing the site on a mobile device (which shows the same as desktop) or using the Tapatalk app (which is a third party app I don't have any control over)?
Ahh. Viewing the site on a mobile device, specifically an iPhone X.

EDIT: Just checked it out on my laptop, now I see. You have to hover your mouse over Like, which I can't do on my phone for obvious reasons. Carry on!

Remove ads