• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nobilis - Treachery

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Well, there isn't any category this fits in--it's not any of the options I can choose from, it's not Homebrew, and 'General' seems too generic for me. Maybe I'll change it to General later, but I decided to instead use the least appropriate category for this.

Anyway, this will be the OOC thread for Amy's Nobilis game, just to get it started. The players have already been decided, so if you're interested in joining, wait until this becomes a Recruiting thread. We'll wait for Amy's nod on that, though.

So if you're already in this game (and you should know if you are), post on here some sort of hello or something so we know who's who. (which means you should say who you are unless it's already obvious *ahem* )

Speaking of which, Jonathan here. ;) Hi.

I'll also try to use this post to list important/useful information.

Useful information 1:
You guys are new here, so I'll show you a couple of things you can do.

Highlight here...
this is a spoiler
click this...[sblock]This is an sblock, eventhough it says "Spoiler"[/sblock]
Those two are the most important, probably. There's also color and size and subscripts and all sorts of other things for later.

Last edited:

Ardonis

First Post
You suck, Jonathan. Somehow, you managed to get me to register for this place. Bah, now I have ANOTHER forum to either check daily or neglect and feel bad about. Anyway, consider Matt, alias Fr. Peter McAllen, Duke of Epiphany, to be present.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
/me wins. :D

You only have to check the thread, not the forum.

It's just that the forum is also cool. ;)

Ardonis

First Post
Yeah, thanks for the tips! I'm actually fairly familiar with phpbb, but sometimes boards do have little funky things going on.

ragnarokt

First Post
Way to rack up two more posts there, Chris.

Sez I, Sulis Porter.

Every word in that last sentence was capitalized.

Which is not true if you read that last sentence twice.

And that last one wasn't even a whole sentence.

Aren't you glad I'm here?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads