• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Non-gamer's reaction to D&D

Melhaic

First Post
At a party, my regular group was discussing random campaign stuff. A guy sitting nearby had been listening, and pipes up "So you're, like badass homeless guys with swords and sacks of gold? F*** Yeah! I'm in..."

the Jester

Legend
Melhaic said:
At a party, my regular group was discussing random campaign stuff. A guy sitting nearby had been listening, and pipes up "So you're, like badass homeless guys with swords and sacks of gold? F*** Yeah! I'm in..."

That is totally awesome. :p

Melhaic

First Post
Hussar said:
ROTFLMAO.
???

I was shocked to find out he couldn't read our minds...he summed it up perfectly, from conversation heard from 15' away, in a loud room, while drunk. The bathroom was hot property right after.

Melhaic said:
???

I was shocked to find out he couldn't read our minds...he summed it up perfectly, from conversation heard from 15' away, in a loud room, while drunk. The bathroom was hot property right after.

That comment is both disgusting and utterly hilarious! :lol:

So had the guy heard of D&D before? And did you invite him to join your next session?

Olaf the Stout

Melhaic

First Post
He knew about as much about D&D as most people do curling. And yes, he is now going to play. I'm going to do a character creation/short starter adventure crash course, and then he's coming to the next game.

He already has the concept down :D

Remove ads