• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Non Paying] Call for Submissions to Ethos Magazine

Priest

First Post
At Ethos Magazine we are looking for Submissions for the following Themes ( Full articles wanted but Feats, well written Prestige Classes, Core Variants, Spells, equipment and the like are welcome send submissions to D20pw_StaffEditor@go.com

Also I would appriciate it if I could get two Resources Staff for my department from you among you folks so if you are interested in a semi perminant writing job for the Ethos let me know by email.

Make sure to add in to the Subject [Ethos_Magazine]

Last edited:

las

First Post
Hope you go check COT last count was 114 monster not incloseing the new two that made in the last two day (Sky drake war:D and the Zrean).

tellerd

First Post
Sorry to resurrect this but I can't seem to find issues of Ethos Magazine. The sites I've seen mentioned are all dead. Anyone have copies of these files?

kitcik

Adventurer
Sorry to resurrect this but I can't seem to find issues of Ethos Magazine. The sites I've seen mentioned are all dead. Anyone have copies of these files?

Does that mean I'm fired? I thought I was just on an extended snack break?

Sad - would have been great to see [MENTION=85158]Dandu[/MENTION] submit the Hao Han.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads