• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Non Paying] Call for Submissions

Priest

First Post
At Ethos Magazine we are looking for Submissions for the following Themes ( Full articles wanted but Feats, well written Prestige Classes, Core Variants, Spells, equipment and the like are welcome send submissions to D20pw_StaffEditor@go.com

Make sure to add in to the Subject [Ethos_Magazine]

Also I would love to have 1 full time Monster Creator for my Resources Department so if you would like to write as a staff member let me know in an email.

Looking for a few monsters for each issue from you folks here.

Krishnath I would love Dragons, and for the rest of you anything you have that you would like to submit to the Cause would be appriciated though it may take me a few days to get back to you on exceptane.

Priest

First Post
Krish, do you think that you could produce say a total of 6 different types of riding drakes for a Prestige Class Idea that I have rolling around in my head. If not anyone else can but I thought I would give the Dragon King his oppinion first.

Also a thought for the Issue # 2 which will focus on Steampunk for my department.

Steam Golems
Steam Driven Construct Armor
Golem Guns

Last edited:

las

First Post
Heres the war vershen ogf the sky drake if whant to use it (even thow it has coneshens with me race) since it some how got into the first COT with it none ridal conter part.

Sky Drake (War)
Large Dragon (Air)
Hit Dice: 11d12+44 (115 hp)
Initiative: +5 (+1 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative)
Speed: 30 ft., Fly 160 ft. (Average)
AC: 16 (+1 Dex, -1 Size, +6 natrural)
Attacks: Bite +15, 2 Claws +9
Damage: Bite 2d6+3, Claw 1d8+2
Face/Reach: 5 ft. by 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:
Special Qualities: Air Mastery, Combative Mount, Sonic resistance 5, Dragon traits, DR 5/+1
Saves: Fort +11, Ref +8, Will +10
Abilities: Str 17, Dex 12, Con 19, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 16
Skills: Appraise +13, Climb +16, Hide +6, Jump +16,Listen +4, Spot +17, Wilderness Lore +16
Feats: Dodge, Improved Initiative, Weapon Focu (Bite)
Climate/Terrain: Any Mountain
Organization: Solitary, or pair
Challenge Rating: 8
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Always Neutral
Advancement: 11-16 HD (Large)

These drakes look like there wild kin. But are trained by the Cascene as mounts for combat. They have one miner change theyseam to have stem line wing that there wild cosince and are willing to seave those how trian and ride them but no other.

Combat
These masters of air will hit and hit hard. The fact the they are resistant to a energy type that most will not now about (or at lest karre about.
Air Mastery (Ex): Airborne creatures take a –1 penalty on attack and damage rolls against a Sky Drake.
Combative Mount (Ex): A rider on a War Sky Drake gets a +2 circumstance bonus on all Ride checks. A War Sky Drake is proficient with light, medium, and heavy armor.

Traning A War Sky Drake

If the War sky Drake it must be reared for 2 years (Handle Animal DC 31), Than Trained for 6 mounths ( Handle Animal DC 36).
Market Price: The Market Price of a War Sky Drake egg is 2,400 Gp.

Hope you like. If you want I can post the first sky drake. Heres the link to the pic lord crusan made for it. If you whant to use the pic youl need to ask him.

http://www.thereprieve.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=705&start=25

engoy.:D

Krishnath

First Post
Priest: Me a dragon king? I am honored, but I am afraid I will have to decline the invitation, as I am rather busy allready.

Gee, I'm getting popular, this is the second time this week someone wanted to use my work...

las

First Post
Krish of the pics D sent us iv made something for pic number 15 of the numbers he sent us. So you know if you want me to post it.

Magus Darkholme

First Post
Interesting :D . I would be happy to help out by contributing some spells, monsters, and whatever else I can.

So, when is the due date for issue #2 submissions?

Eternalknight

First Post
As far as I know there are no due dates yet (Priest? Can you clarify?)

And las, could you email that to either Priest or myself? PLease put "Ethos" as the subject.

las

First Post
Eternalknight I have sent both of the sky drakes to you. If you want the pic youl need to go to the COT bords and ask Lord Crusan if you can use it. Then if you whant when it done you can use some info from COT lots of good crunshy stuff. Alot of krishis stuff in there (and I mean alot). Hope you like it and hope its to your liking of it.

When D (Go to the COT and then youl know whom I speak) gets done with the full veshen and sends it to me ill ask him if I can send them agen as a prevow to you. (You can see lord crusan's thing of it) Plus its tyde to my Cascene wich im working on things for it. Hope you like.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads