• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

North Carolina Game Day IV: May 8

Jon Potter

First Post
Rel said:
Now I shall engage in a brief, "Henry-Style" poll of what sorts of game I should run:

1) A conversion of a 1E or even Basic D&D module to 3E.

2) An ACTUAL 1E or Basic D&D module or adventure.

3) Another d20 Modern "Sky Galleons of Mars" game (I gotta get some more play out of those model ships I built)

4) A d20 Star Wars game.

5) One of the 3E modules I've run in the past (Return to the Dungeons of the Slave Lords or Orcz!)

Any of those sound good?

I'd put in a vote for #1 or #3 although I can speak from experience when I say that Orcz! was a blast.

I haven't seen a "Rel" slot on the NC Gameday site's schedule, but you can safely sign me up for whatever. My only caveat at this point is a commitment to play in Clueless' Shadowrun game if she decides to run it again.

ph34r

First Post
BelenUmeria said:
I will be running:

Fallen Earth: Chronicles of Carolina II

This game will be in the morning session slot. The people that played in the first round mentioned that they want to play in the second, so I would like to reserve space for them. Please go ahead and write to let me know if you all want to be a part of the game and confirn the slot.

If no one from the last game wants to play again, then I may run a Arcana Unearth/ 3.5 hybrid, so we shall see

#1: Christy
#2: Templetroll
#3: Lola
#4: Queldonus
#5: Ph3r
#6: Can't remember the screen name off the top of my head (Sorry!)

I'm interested in playing in Fallen Earth: Chronicles of Carolina II. I'm just a little worried about all those enemy troops we heard about...what was it like 1000? Hmmm?!?!?...1000 vs. 6....it may be an even fight for them! :]

The Arcana Unearthed/3.5 hybrid also sounds like fun since I've not got to play any AU.

Also, the #6 player posts as Drayan I believe. I'll talk to him and Queldonus this weekend when we play and give them the heads up on the game since they don't read here very often.

Corlon

First Post
I'm interested in playing in henry's game, but when I find his game on the site, it says it's "reserved" and therefore I cannot sign up.

Do I have to wait for something, or are all the slots already filled, or was the thing signed up incorrectly or what?

Also: Old One, that adventure looks pretty cool.

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Corlon said:
I'm interested in playing in henry's game, but when I find his game on the site, it says it's "reserved" and therefore I cannot sign up.

Do I have to wait for something, or are all the slots already filled, or was the thing signed up incorrectly or what?

Corlon, never fear. Henry asked me (on the Game Day website forums) to change the game to Reserved so that your slot and Togamario's wouldn't get snapped up by anybody else. Consider yourself signed up though the details of how exactly I'll get you added need to be worked out. I'll let you know something soon.

Also, I think I'll talk to Neal about putting something about how the GM->Approval->Event->Approval process works on the front page over there. I think some of the confusion is hampering our attempts to get everybody signed up.

Old One

First Post
Thanks!

Corlon said:

Corlon,

Hopefully it will be enjoyable ;)!

~ Old One

Old One

First Post
Game Hijacked!

Rel said:
Corlon, never fear. Henry asked me (on the Game Day website forums) to change the game to Reserved so that your slot and Togamario's wouldn't get snapped up by anybody else. Consider yourself signed up though the details of how exactly I'll get you added need to be worked out. I'll let you know something soon.

Also, I think I'll talk to Neal about putting something about how the GM->Approval->Event->Approval process works on the front page over there. I think some of the confusion is hampering our attempts to get everybody signed up.

Rel,

What's with BelenUmeria hijackin' my game :p!

~ Old One

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Old One said:
Rel,

What's with BelenUmeria hijackin' my game :p!

~ Old One

I'll see if I can get that fixed in the next day or so. I'm not sure why it happened but I'm going to talk to Neal about it.

I haven't had much time to devote to moderating the NCGD site for the last few days. My wife was out of town taking a class all weekend and I had my daughter 24-7. And I'm trying to get done with a rather sticky work assignment. Things should lighten up a bit later in the week and I'll sort out all the kinks with NCGDIV.

Well it's good to see that the gang's all here :). Due to the timing of this game day, I'm not 100% sure that I will be able to run a game. That decision will depend on the difficulty of my final on May 10th. I think I'm going to sign up for two playing slots. I'll drop one of those in order to DM if we have more players than we have slots.

NCSUCodeMonkey

Morgenes

First Post
NCGD site

Hey guys,

Apparently there were a few things that didn't quite reset right when I reset the events for NCGD4. Namely the GMs and the event preregistrations. I've fixed the error, and hopefully cleaned up the data.

I changed the game attributed to BelenUmeria to Old_One. If you could all take a quick look at the NCGD site and check the 'My Schedule', making sure it looks the way you expected it to.

Oh, and Corlon, I added you to Henry's game. Since it's reserved, the only way to do it is manually in the database.

Please let me know if you have any other issues with getting signed up or pre-registering for events on the site.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads