• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nostromo n52 help please

I've had one of these things for months now, but it's essentialy been collecting dust from shortly after I bought it. Now with my current addition to BF2 I find myself in need of more keys available at any one time, which is the n52's purpose in exsisting.

I have two problems that I'd like help resolving (since Google hasn't been any help).

Firstly: I gave up on the n52 before because when it's plugged in my games don't 'see' my Joystick (Saitek Cyborg EVO) anymore. This is not acceptable, and I'm not buying another Joystick just to make the n52 happy (ie: a Nostromo Joystick). I've updated all the drivers I can find and tried a 'Swap Pad and J-stick' option for the n52, no joy there.

Secondly: If it's possible I'd prefer to just have the n52 be totaly without it's default keybindings so I could program the game to the pad, not set up keys for everything in-game and bind those keys to the pad (I'm odd, I know) directly. Is this possible to do, and if so how?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads