• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Not my preferred handle, but. .

I have been lurking around on the boards for a while, making the occasional post, but recently (past couple months) I have not been able to post, reply or anything. I have sent several emails to the email address at the bottom of the page, but never heard anything back :(

I don't know what I could be doing wrong. I have the enworld.org address, and am logged in under my handle, but it wouldn't even let me post in Meta, so I finally created this new handle, in the hopes that this might allow me to at least post in Meta to bring attention to my problem.

I see now that this new handle does allow posting, but I would like to use my old handle, if that's possible.

My old handle is Pariah, and for unknown reasons, I can't even edit my profile on that account. No password editing, no posting, nothing. So if someone could look into it, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
[Obvious joke] Well, with a user name like Pariah.... :p

You should be all set. Your old account was never enabled (maybe a wrong email address?) and you were able to post on the boards through an incorrect setting. When we fixed it, you were locked out!

I've enabled your old account though. Go have fun.

Pariah

First Post
Piratecat said:
[Obvious joke] Well, with a user name like Pariah.... :p

Hehe, Life Imitates. . Nicknames? :D

Thanks a lot for fixing it, I've used this handle for a long, long while, and I'll check my profile now to make sure all my information is up to date!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads