Not With a Bang OOC

Sam

First Post
I'm here and ready to go, though I'm about to go on a business trip. Don't think I'll have access to the internet until Friday. I'll try to scoot on over to the IC thread and see if there's something for Grunlor to do before I leave.

Okay, I'm pretty much caught up with the current storyline. Do I need to bring Brevin up to 2nd level before I jump back in or has that already been done?

Toric

Zerth

First Post
Lazarus, I won't be around until Wednesday. Don't let the battle lag because of me. Just give Baril some simple orders if needed.

Zerth

First Post
I'm still hanging around, but seriously doubt this game will ever pick up the pace again. A mysteriously missing DM and some missing players before that are the usual symptoms of a dying pbp game.

Manzanita

First Post
It's a shame that this one died. It was a good story and had some strong PCs. I particularly liked my own PC, Arkan Far Traveler. Through her, I learned how much I like the 3.5 ranger. I'm actually itching to recreate her. Zerth, I think it's about time you started a game. Considering the luck we've had together (this game, heroics around homlet, silverymoon, others?) we need to get a good one going.

Remove ads