• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Notice of Stuff for Sale

Ahzad

Explorer
I could have sworn there was a marketplace forum on these boards, so my pardons since this is in the wrong place. please move it or delete it if this post causes problems I won't mind.

I wanted to call attention to some auctions I currently have up on ebay under my seller ID of ahzad.

I'm weeding through my stuff and getting rid of stuff again. Currently I have a huge lot of Planescape stuff up, some AD&D 2nd ed box sets, and game books. I set of oD&D white box set with the Greyhawk, Blackmoor, Eldritch Wizardy, Gods, Demi-gods, and Heroes supplements. I posted some video of this set when I first got it here on the boards. I got in on April Fool's day so some folks thought I might have been pulling their legs.

Over the next couple of months I'll have more stuff going up, like a bunch of Dwarven Forge Master Maze sets, other gaming stuff.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I could have sworn there was a marketplace forum on these boards, so my pardons since this is in the wrong place.

Yeah, not sure what happened with that part of the site.

I wanted to call attention to some auctions I currently have up on ebay under my seller ID of ahzad.

I'm weeding through my stuff and getting rid of stuff again.

Me, too, on ebay under creativemountain with lots more going up over the next week.

Good luck to you and to me, Ahzad! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads