• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

November 8, 2005, big day for new stuff.

KenM

Banned
Banned
Charlie and the Choclate Factory on DVD
DnD: Wrath of the Dragon God on DVD.
A feast for Crows in bookstores.

TheBadElf

First Post
The DVDs I don't really care about.

A Feast for Crows, though...I have a copy reserved at the nearest bookstore and the next two days set at work as my days off that week. It will be me, pizza, and GRRM goodness after four years of waiting.

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Looks like I need to ask for November 8th off. Don't care about the movies, looking forward to the book though.

CrusaderX

First Post
I just asked my local library to order A Feast For Crows. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that they're able to get it.

Zulithe

Explorer
November 8th is my birthday, and I just started reading A Song of Ice and Fire last month. So yes, it is going to be a very good birthday once I get A Feast For Crows in my hands

ssampier

First Post
4 days after my 25th birthday. Nice to meet a fellow Scorpio (not that I think that means anything). I am definately going to get George R.R. Martin's A Feast of Crows, first real novel hardback for me.

Any advice what place is best for pre-orders? My local bookstore is well, more focused on scrap-books and religious articles than fiction novels.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads