• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Now available: The Conqueror's Shadow

Hey, folks.

The Conqueror's Shadow, my first completely original, non-shared world, 100% pure Ari novel, is now available for preorder at Amazon: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Conquerors-Shadow-Ari-Marmell/dp/0553807765/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243553284&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: The Conqueror's Shadow: Ari Marmell: Books[/ame] :D

I can't tell you how thrilling it is to have gotten here, and I appreciate everyone who's read my work thus far in helping me do it. :)

Last edited:

Klaus

First Post
Can you share a blurb?

Will it be available in paperback?

Can you sign one for me?

Kudos, man! Very, very cool!

Can you share a blurb?

Not sure if I'm supposed to wait for the publisher to offer an official blurb or not. Let me found out, and I'll post what I can.

Will it be available in paperback?

I imagine so. Normal procedure these days is a paperback release some 6 to 12 months after the hardcover.

Assuming sales are decent, of course. (*crosses fingers, knocks on wood*)

Can you sign one for me?

I'm sure we can arrange something. :)

Klaus, I've been asked to wait for an "officially approved" blurb, but I've been told I should have it pretty soon, possibly next week. I'll post it as soon as I do.

Thanks for the support, guys. :)

Remove ads