• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Now Wizards HAS gone too far!!

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Tequila Sunrise said:
"Three of these four statements are true." Obviously, the d13 is the false statement because a 13 sided object with equal faces is impossible.
Funnily, there is also no 26-sided object, at least produced as dice, as I see here.

However, a d13 would be possible by doing it as a column (13 sides around the radius, two unused sides - the top and the bottom). But it would look stupid as hell.

Cheers, LT.

jeffh

Adventurer
Lord Tirian said:
Funnily, there is also no 26-sided object, at least produced as dice, as I see here.

However, a d13 would be possible by doing it as a column (13 sides around the radius, two unused sides - the top and the bottom). But it would look stupid as hell.

Cheers, LT.
Why not just do 11 around the radius plus the top and bottom?

Ranger REG

Explorer
Tequila Sunrise said:
"Three of these four statements are true."
I'd say "Sandwiches are served" is the false statement. Who in their sane, coherent, right mind would serve sandwiches at a RPG session. The standard fare is beer and poke/sashimi?

Obviously, someone needs to read Emily Post's Hobby Gaming Etiquettes. :]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads