• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Now You all know The bards and their songs..."

SorvahrSpahr

First Post
"...When hours have gone by I'll close my eyes In a world far away We may meet again" ahem...

Ok, so I've been thinking about making a bard character, thing is, I don't like the bard class for a long-term character, any cool classes to add to a bard character? I tried a Duskblade once...didn't rly work out

(song by Blind Guardian, Bard's song - in the forest"

Last edited:

EyeontheMountain

First Post
Bards are excellent Multi-class characters with anything but a pure spellcaster or a heavy armor fighter. Nice saves, good skill points and some nice arcane and divine spells makes them fun.

Swashbuckler 3/Bard 4/??????xx is an excellent character. And only one BAB down by 7th level.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Bard - Marshall - Dragon Shaman. The combo kicks butt, as each of those classes have big party-buffs based on charisma.

Darklone

What do you want to be?

I had a bbn/rog/brd multiclass twf dude. Rocked. Scout bard archer would be nice as well. Ftr/brd...

Everythings possible with bard multiclasses.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I personally like Bard/Sorcerers and Bard/Favored Souls; CHA does double-duty on both of these class combinations IIRC. Bard/Marshall would be a buff-o-matic... :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads