Numenera 2 Kickstarter not listed

vej

First Post
Hi, I noticed that a link to Numenera 2 is not featured on the ENWorld's homepage's list of "RPG Kickstarters".

Here is a link to the Kickstarter page for it

As of today, there are 9 days left to go until the Kickstarter project reaches its "end". It's a bit unfortunate that most of the time it has been on Kickstarter it hasn't been listed on the homepage. It's even featured in the Kickstarter.com's official "Projects We Love" list.

I have no affiliation with this project whatsoever other than I am a backer wishing the project to do as well as it should.

Xaelvaen

Stuck in the 90s
Absolutely love Monte Cook, I still get emails from backing the first one, so it never even occurred to me that I didn't see it listed here o.o

Xaelvaen

Stuck in the 90s
Ahh, I assumed he was talking about the 'RPG Kickstarters' box on the front page. Though I only remembered the first article, not the second - thanks for the links!

vej

First Post
Yes, I'm referring to the RPG Kickstarters list on the homepage.

Screenshot in case it's not obvious:

xTf66Z3.jpg

If that's a list of RPGs available on Kickstarter, wouldn't Numenera 2 be eligible?

vej

First Post
Oh okay, I guess it was never published under the "RPG Kickstarter News" section then? There are only 20 items there, with no pagination, and there doesn't appear to be anything about Numenera on it.

If we wanted to know about RPG Kickstarters, where should we go? I'm interested in following these too, but if the sub-section doesn't include high profile ones, is there a different place I should look?

Remove ads