NUMENERA - The Wandering Walk (SUN 9a - 1p) FULL

Henry

Autoexreginated
This is an introductory adventure for Tier 1 PCs. A few pre-generated characters will be provided, but you are welcome to make your own if you have access to the player guide and wish to send it to me beforehand. As an introductory adventure, it has a focus on teaching the system, including the basic mechanics, exploration of the truly alien landscapes and cultures of The Ninth World, and system combat.

Truly the wonders of the Ninth World never cease, from its amazing flora and fauna, its intricate life cycles of its beings, and its sense of wonder, to its sense of horrid lethality, of lifeforms who wish to snuff your life as to understand you. But when you watched two teenagers riding the trail aback a onerous armored worm known for its untamability, your curiosity is piqued - and your sense that life will be ever normal again slips further away...

Tier 1 Characters provided:

1. Reservation (Rusty Halo)
2. Reservation (Reveal)
3. Reservation (Guyjin)
4. Sandie
5. Duncan
6. Xenuite
7. Clueless

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
Thought we were supposed to be waiting for april 10th, gents! :)

I am putting a reservation on slots right now, because Rusty and Reveal were the reason I considered it in the first place. Guy' since you asked, :) i'll go ahead and reserve for you two and open up one more slot for five total, but i'm not taking any more reservations until april 10th at open enrollment.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I hate to turn people away, but since it was pretty close, and it looks like the system is pretty easy to run, i'll add two spots for Xenuite and Clueless, but that'll be the cap.

Less than two weeks! Can't wait to see everyone!

Remove ads