[Nutkinland] All your base are belong Nutkinland!

A2Z

Explorer
Well as some of you may or may not know, probably not, Squirrel Nutkin has just closed Nutkinland. What does that mean? Well, it means we're all moving back to ENworld.

It took a lot of coercion towards Morrus and the others but we were finally able to convince them to drop the normal ENworld 'rules' in regards to anyone from Nutkinland. So, from now on when ever you see anyone with the user title 'Nutkinlander' don't be surprised to see them participating in a flame war or a large 'discussion' on politics and/or religion. Oh and swearing, we can't forget that.

Now, because we don't want to cause too much trouble with the 'regular' users we just want to warn you not to participate in any threads marked [Nutkinland]. Doing so will probably result in being banned.

So, to kick things off I think we need to start a traditional Nutkinland 'dogpile' (Ha Ha AZRouge! Try banning me now!!). As some of you may know we've been using the same patsy now for a few months. Well that's gotten old so it's time for a new target. I propose Diaglo. I know, I know, you're probably thinking; "too easy". Well, So what?

Anyway, I think I'm starting to ramble. Let the fun begin!

hafrogman

Adventurer
Nothing wrong with a little withdrawal. A little obsession never hurt anyone. . . okay, well maybe it did.

Anyways, I know I volunteered and all, but I'm not a community supporter, so I don't have a nutkinlander title, so I can't insult people without loosing my PbP games. So instead I'll just stand at the sidelines and make complimentary statements about the people insulting Diaglo.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Wait!

I thought I was going to establish Nemmerland - and you all were going to post there and give me the respect, attention and admiration you give Squirrel Nutkin?

Oh wait, you don't give him any of those things. . . forget I said anything. . .go about your business.

diaglo

Adventurer
A2Z said:
Well as some of you may or may not know, probably not, Squirrel Nutkin has just closed Nutkinland. What does that mean? Well, it means we're all moving back to ENworld.

Kicks the furry in teh junk and steals his wallet.

Welcome to the Real Wurld, n00b.

Remove ads