• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nutkinland/Nothingland needs your help!

Belen

Adventurer
Leopold said:
http://www.nothingland.com

Ok for those that have never heard of this place, it's like ENW with a twist. You can talk about politics, religon, RPG's, etc. with no rules and just right. It's an offshoot of this place that many people post to, but currently we are falling on hard times.

If you haven't been over there, go over there, check it out, if you like it, help us out some. A small price to pay for getting the same good quality content that you can get here, but with all the raging emotions that go along with viewpoints from all over the world, in a controlled enviornet run by a deraged dr. and his happy wife cohort!

I'd love to help out, except that I can no longer use Nothingland. My user info must have been wiped or something. It was very frustrating.

A2Z

Explorer
BelenUmeria said:
I'd love to help out, except that I can no longer use Nothingland. My user info must have been wiped or something. It was very frustrating.
They purged the accounts of users who had never posted or haden't posted in months a little while back. Re-register if you want. It's open now.

First, I'd like to sincerely thank everybody who came to our rescue -- especially those of you who contributed even after the crisis was over. As Thomas Heretic pointed out before, this would have been the third time we got booted from a host for too much traffic (the fourth if you count one we had for less than a few days), which leads me to this...

BelenUmeria said:
Sorry about that Belen! After we installed a v3 Arcade earlier this year, Nothingland was flooded with users who only wanted to play video games. When the wife and I removed the Arcade after some of the games turned out to be pirated, we wanted to prune the accounts of users who hadn't actually been posting and I guess you were among the collateral damage. But like A2Z said, you can come back any time you like; we'll leave a light on for ya.

Last edited:

Algolei

Explorer
Squirrel Nutkin said:
After we installed a v3 Arcade earlier this year, Nothingland was flooded with users who only wanted to play video games. When the wife and I removed the Arcade after some of the games turned out to be pirated, we wanted to prune the accounts of users who hadn't actually been posting and I guess you were among the collateral damage.
But...no! Noooo!! That never happened, never!!

*runs around all freaky-deaky like*

Remove ads