• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NWN - spoil me, please [SPOILERS]

CrusaderX

First Post
For anyone who has played through the single-player NWN game, please answer the following for me...

(If you haven't finished the game, DO NOT read the following, as it contains major NPC spoilage)

[SPOILERS]

...what's the deal with Aribeth? Does she become evil? Was she always evil? Was she posing as a Paladin, or does she become a fallen Paladin over the course of the game?

What's her story?

Last edited:

Maxboy

Explorer
She was originally a Paladin, but after her lover Fenthick is executed by the Leaders of Neverwinter, after some dubious association with traitorous Desther, she loses Faith in Tyr and becomes a Blackguard..... To take revenge on Neverwinter

Cheers

Dagda

Explorer
Yeah, the old one queen was also messing with her mind in her dreams. I managed to get her to turn herself in though.

Dagda

The_Gneech

Explorer
Although she was already close to losing her paladin status after appearing as Playmate Of the Month in HERO, The Adventurer's Guild Quarterly.

-The Gneech

JCLabelle

First Post
If you read between the lines, the Old One's queen had been manipulating events from the very start in order to have Aribeth fall from grace. Her's is a plan that was both well engineered and executed.

CrusaderX

First Post
Thanks for the replies, folks.

The_Gneech said:
Although she was already close to losing her paladin status after appearing as Playmate Of the Month in HERO, The Adventurer's Guild Quarterly.

Yeah, and The Girls of Silverymoon layout in that issue was great, too. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads