• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NWN1 Forgotten Realms Fans?!?

Serra

First Post
Hello,

I have played D&D and then I found a NWN1 server that I have been at for years. I don't know if anyone plays but if they do, I'd like to extend an invite over to where we are.

Our world is role-play focused and many of the DMs run things very D&D/PnP style. We are also looking for any builders if anyone happens to have that skill.

Thank you so much for letting me post this here, and I look forward to being a member here.

Our site is here:

http://mythdrannor.us

Serra

First Post
I appreciate the welcome! As a new kid on the Enworld block it feels good! As much as I love the NWN server (which just went through a server split) I am a part of- I also wanted a very active place I could talk about gaming. I love discussing D&D and RPG characters and roleplaying them. NWN just happens to be the mode I use currently to game in, and this thread is my way of saying:

"Hey if you ever want to come game with me I play here!" *laugh*

It's the best hobby (D&D) ever if you ask me! I love gaming, and I like it that I have such a wide variety of things I can talk about here, it's awesome.

I also like the membership aspect as well at this site. I really look forward to being in a community with gamers who love their gaming and are passionate about it. This place certainly strikes me as having that. If the rest of the members are as nice as you I should be all set!

Last edited:

Darynal

First Post
This thread is a couple weeks old, but good luck with finding some new players!

I remember NWN fondly! Haven't played it in years, but role-playing communities anywhere (NWN, free-form rp, whichever) are awesome. =) good luck again

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads