• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[NWOD] New Vampire The Requiem game -- LFP -- Thurs or Fri -- Skype

PrometheanVigil

First Post

http://www.infrno.net/games/4045-promethean-vigil-s-vampire-the-requiem-game

Or here!

https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/220442/nwod-prometheanvigils-vampire-the-requiem

PrometheanVigil's hosting another New World of Darkness game! And with the continued success of my ongoing Hunter The Vigil game (check it out!) and my ongoing Promethean The Created game (check it out!), you can be sure this game'll just as great as the rest!

The game will be hosted weekly on either Thursdays or Fridays and may begin anywhere (in BST) from 5PM to 10PM and will last for 3-5 hours (avg. 4). I will be looking to start this game anywhere from the 17/10/2013 onwards. Please inform me of which of these days and what time (including your timezone) would work best for you in your reply to this ad.

Three players minimum; ten players maximum. New or inexperienced players welcome. We will play over Skype via voice-chat (microphone required; webcam optional). All new characters will start at the Novice (0) EXP Threshold unless instructed otherwise.

Vampire will be initially set in the modern nights of New York City and will follow the journey of a fledgling Coterie of Neonates as they navigate their way through a nigh-ancient, preternatural world of undead predators, byzantine politics, ghastly depravity, horrific violence and never-ending nights. Will they fall before their Requiem is complete and become just another footnote in an Elder's schemes and conquests or will they rise above the rest of the Kindred and forge their own destiny... and maybe, just maybe, even become Ancients themselves?

Players are encouraged to create characters that can do what they want to do in-game rather than a "fit" a role they perceive being needed in-game. In previous PrometheanVigil games, I have had a mix of player characters with varied skillsets and that trend is unlikely to stop anytime soon so feel free to create whatever kind of character you want. Your character should not have been Embraced longer than one or two years at most, however.

All my previous games had, have and will continue to include a mix of action, adventure, intrigue, stealth, investigation and crafting and these gameplay elements are always varied based on our players' overall preferences and choices.

The game will begin at Tier Two with potential for higher Tier promotions later on. Covenants and Bloodlines are allowed at the GM's discretion.

If you're interested, please sign up using the above link (optional) and PM or email me your Skype ID (required) and you'll be provided further info on receipt. Please begin creating your characters as soon as possible. 'Any questions just post on here, PM, email or Skype me. Send your character sheets to london.nwod@gmail.com or you can send them to me over Skype once you been accepted as a Contact.

Last edited:

Remove ads