• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NYC area game looking for serious saturday players

Magnus

First Post
we've got a great homebrew world running on saturdays (starting between noon and 2pm) in Sheepshead Bay in Brooklyn, and we're looking for 1 or 2 players who like role over roll-playing (tho there's certainly lots of that) and who can make a consistent commitment to the gaming hours. experienced or newbie, either way, if you're interested, email me at dondredd@hotmail.com , or just reply to this post

Last edited:

tatijana

First Post
What's the job pay? ;)

I could probably deliver ya two players weekly..I have this great girlfriend who likes to play :p :p :p

Last edited:

Magnus

First Post
sure hon, i'll come DM for ya. just come pick me up and take me back every weekend, and you got yourself a DM. i'll even make it easier for u. if you can't make it, just arrange for me to get out there :) way i see it, it's like getting the chance to quit your job to open your own business! lol

tatijana

First Post
I hear the bus isn't that expensive ;)

If you really want to come up and DM one weekend a month, say, I am sure we could arrange something.:D

tatijana

First Post
Well

If you wanted to come up the first weekend in May... You could even have the luxury of helping me move! What more could you want? :D

Last edited:

Remove ads