• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NYC DND meetup April 10th

Kyramus

First Post
Who's showing up?

I know I will show up to see who else is going to show up. Last time I think we had this discussion in thread, it was about the meetup in general. This is for a specific meet up this weekend.

I'm not an organizer but the last time I showed up. We ended up playing card games.

Anyone here wanting to run one shot games?

The place is Neutral Ground. It's located on 26th between 6th and 7th.
exact address is 122 west 26th street 4th floor.
The meet is supposed to be at 4pm.

I might show up early. Don't know yet. :)

I will be bringing along STAR MUNCHKIN a card game. Last time we played munchkin and it was fun, this time we might take it into space with aliens , mutants, and lasers. lol.

Discuss away people.
If you are part of the meetup, what would you like to see/do?
If you are not part of the meetup, feel free to show up and get to know some new people.

If this flops, anyone up for HELLBOY? lol

knitnerd

First Post
Kyramus said:
Who's showing up?

I know I will show up to see who else is going to show up. Last time I think we had this discussion in thread, it was about the meetup in general. This is for a specific meet up this weekend.

I'm not an organizer but the last time I showed up. We ended up playing card games.

Anyone here wanting to run one shot games?

The place is Neutral Ground. It's located on 26th between 6th and 7th.
exact address is 122 west 26th street 4th floor.
The meet is supposed to be at 4pm.

I might show up early. Don't know yet. :)

I will be bringing along STAR MUNCHKIN a card game. Last time we played munchkin and it was fun, this time we might take it into space with aliens , mutants, and lasers. lol.

Discuss away people.
If you are part of the meetup, what would you like to see/do?
If you are not part of the meetup, feel free to show up and get to know some new people.

If this flops, anyone up for HELLBOY? lol
I will be there with my daughter and some of her friends from college. We might also bring a few people who don't know anything about RPGs.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Brian and I may show up, or not. ATM we have his game to consider. We might run it at NG but the problem is that Matt told me in advance space was limited. Even with the 3 weeks advance notice I gave him.

PA

First Post
1/2th-level Monk?

BrooklynKnight said:
As for anyone who'll show up.

please sign up and rsvp at http://www.dnd.meetup.com

I signed up... fox next time maybe. Today, we've got a Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu seminar at NYU, co-sponsored by the Martial Arts Club. I won't even be able to participate, but I must be there to welcome people and all, from 5 to 7 pm, and certainly later.

At what time does Neutral Ground close, BTW? I like that place. I've always found it very friendly. No FLGS horror story to share!

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
BrooklynKnight said:
I overslept and missed the meetup. Lovely.

Didn't you do that once before on a Game Day, too? Yikes - that's too bad.

Hey, waittaminnit. You overslept a 4pm meeting? Now that's impressive! :p

I hope folks had fun.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I'm not a morning person PC. I dont like sunlite and day. I prefer shadows and darkness.

:-D I'm much more comfortable at night.

Besides, its my own fault. I was doing my shoutcast radio show till like 5 am. Ranger Wicket thought it was cool. :-D

Remove ads