NYC Ongoing ARCANA EVOLVED Campaign

HiLiphNY

Explorer
We are a 2 + year-old group seeking a player to join our ongoing Arcana Evolved (Unearthed) campaign.

The group consists of 2 girls and 3 guys all in their late 20s and early 30s. If you have an interest, leave a message in the thread or hit me on IM.

• We WILL be using a player tryout selection method.
  • We game once a week - Tuesday nights 6-11.
  • We occasionally do one-offs.
  • I usually DM, but play sometimes.
  • We're in the East Village - Alphabet City.
  • There's lots of room - lots of sofa/chair space.
Ian

Last edited:

Doomhunter

First Post
Gretings, my name if Michael and I am looking for a game in New York. I'm 32, live in Brooklyn, and in Manhattan. Tuesdays are ok, and 6-11 sounds fine. Drop me a line and we can arrange a meeting mmatheos1@excite.com

I am sane, have been playing 3rd edition since it came out and know what's what.

Last edited:

Doomhunter

First Post
/bump.

Were still looking for 1 more regular player, we have 3 steady players now and 2 that are good players but can't commit to gaming every Tuesday.

Doomhunter

First Post
Well were still going. If you goin us you will be bringing in a 14th level character. The DM did just reciently buy a mew spot in Brooklyn so the game will be moving to a new spot next month. I haven't seen it yet but he swears we will have a lot of room. It is about 30-45 minns from mid town, on the Q line.

We have 4 reliable players and one who is a little spotty, so were looking for 1 ro 2 more people who can play once a week. It is Tuesdays now, but may change to Mondays soon, and it is 6:30 untill 10:30 in the evinings. Arcana Evolved rules. Feel free to ask us some questions.

stevelabny

Explorer
followed hiliph's sig link... is this game still going on? now that im working a regular job finally, i'd be willing to try out :D

where exactly is the game located? I'm currently working near the 18th ave stop on the F train. (and I live 3 stops away from that)

email or im me. same name on aim or @aol.com

WNightBlade

First Post
I work in midtown on Park, and I've love to get into a regular game (that conveniently, starts just after I get off work). Still looking for a player?

Remove ads