• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oathbound Comes Home

Jim Butler

Explorer
(October 4, 2006) Seattle, WA – Bastion Press' critically acclaimed and ENnie nominated Oathbound® campaign setting is officially changing hands, though its face will stay quite familiar. Effective October 4th, 2006, Oathbound will be exclusively owned and managed by Greg Dent, original author and creator of the Oathbound series.

"This will be a good change for Oathbound," said Greg Dent. "The original spirit and intent of the Oathbound line will remain alive, but with new input from fans and new content from the Oathbound team. And have no fear; all the old familiar products as well will continue to be supported and available through Oathbound.net."

“I’m excited to see Greg take control of Oathbound,” said Jim Butler, President of Bastion Press. “As one of the original creators of the world, Greg brings with him a wealth of knowledge and expertise.”

Oathbound will now be managed exclusively through its own website, Oathbound.net: http://www.oathbound.net Look for the newly designed website to be up and running within the next few weeks. All Oathbound materials will be available through the new Oathbound website. Players’ queries will be answered by the Grey Stranger, your guide to the world of the Forge. Until the new website is armed and fully operational though, please direct any business queries or book orders and all questions to the Grey Stranger to oathbound@earthlink.net In the meantime, keep on gaming!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I'm not sure exactly what this means regarding future products, etc.

I take it that the new website, once available, will be able to answer such questions.

Jim Butler

Explorer
DaveMage said:
I'm not sure exactly what this means regarding future products, etc.

I take it that the new website, once available, will be able to answer such questions.

You should post your questions at oathbound.net or email Greg. I'm sure he'll respond...

JoeBlank

Explorer
Looking forward to more Oathbound goodness.

And it is good to see creators and publishers that care so much about their products that they find a way for the line to continue. Nice work.

Jim Butler

Explorer
DaveMage said:
Ok - so what's next for Jim Butler?

I'm going to take over the world, of course. :]

There might be an announcement about that in the next few weeks, but I don't want any cross-contamination to occur. ;-)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Jim Butler said:
I'm going to take over the world, of course. :]

There might be an announcement about that in the next few weeks, but I don't want any cross-contamination to occur. ;-)

Well, best of luck to you, and thank you for helping to create so many products that have enhanced my gaming experience!

Remove ads