• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
After days trying to get out of the writers block and write something more according to the story, I came out with that. Sorry for all the inconvenience. Honestly, I feel lost with all that had happened to the party, but I'll try to keep the pace.

GreenKarl

First Post
Sorry man... part of it is my fault. I don't know why I did not just have the party start at Highport (Port Fury) and jump right into the Slavelord stuff :(

I had a plan :)

BlueLotus

Explorer
I know we have players anxious to get to the fighting or otherwise move the game along. I am too, so I'm hesitant to even say anything. But it would be in character for Levanna to suggest this anyway.

I just realized this would be a perfect opportunity to travel to the other families and recruit more villagers to fight against the orcs. We never promised we wouldn't do that, nor did the elders prohibit it. And the way Levanna sees it, the elders of that village aren't willing to do the right thing and the party can do it for them.

I'm suggesting this in OOC though so that if anyone would rather just move on, it won't disrupt the game. Feel free to shoot this idea down.

GreenKarl

First Post
I am fine with just a few abstract rolls if that's what the party wants. Just post in the IC and I can give you some results. OR we can play it out. I am not in a rush to get into a fight, more just to move the story forward

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads