• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

October '08: What Are You Playing?

fba827

Adventurer
Legend of Zelda (on Wii virtual console)
Shining Force II (on Wii virtual console)
Mario Kart Wii (the family group game)

Anxiously hoping that they release Phantasy Star IV on Wii's virtual console in the US (the released in it Japan but not the US for whatever reason :( )

Darkwolf71

First Post
Added Dead Space (OMG Awesome!) and Rock Band 2 to my play list. Of course Bioshock comes to the PS3 next week, so I'll be grabbing that as well.

Too many games all at once. Busy, busy, busy...

erf_beto

First Post
NintendoDS: Finished The World Ends With You and Dragon Quest IV. Both have special post-end chapters that I intend to play... but I still have Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 on hold.

And Castlevania Order of Ecclesia is out, so I think everything else is gonna have to wait.

One of my coworkers says it's the most frightening game he's ever played and that I get to experience it when he's done.

I can wait. :eek:

It is.

And its a GREAT frightening. The atmosphere is perfect. I have to play it in short bursts, though, because I'm jumpy and its so absolutely tense.

Felon

First Post
Plus a little of The Darkness on the side.

The Darkness was a really underrated game IMO. Wonderful graphics and voice-acting. The gameplay is short--it's more of a rental than a purchase.

Better polish than GTAIV, and even beat it to the punch on watching TV in a game on your TV.

I've Saints Row 2, Falbe 2, and Far Cry 2. Yet I've somehow found myself sucked back into City of Heroes again. Go figure.

Kaodi

Hero
Among other things, I am playing Chessmaster 10th Edition and God Wars II: The Supernaturalis. Anyone who has ever played a MUD should be familiar with the name God Wars. This one though is completely different than the original (but designed from the ground up by the originals creator). It has coordinates based movement and location based combat, so you actually input what you are doing with your right and left hands, feets, head and possibly tail. Different combinations of manoeuvers create different results, and different stances have different special manoeuvers for different weapons. So, for instance, one unarmed chain is, rw, rf, rs, rp, rs, rw, re is (with the right hand) palm, fist, strike, palm strike, withdraw, elbow.

Remove ads